Monday, May 21, 2007

Natsu...

Ever seen the Japanese film Kikujiro by director Takeshi Kitano? Well, I'm not going to tell you anything about it (because I want you to watch it and I don't wanna spoil the enjoyment for you), except that one of the most beautiful aspects of the film has to do with the music score. The score was composed by Joe Hisaishi and one of the pieces is called...

...Summer.


For me, every time I hear it playing, it just totally and sweetly overwhelmingly brings dearly to my heart and memory, the seemingly magical aura of summer time, of both past and present and the anticipation of summer adventures and moments that are yet to come.

*sigh*


2 comments:

Unknown said...

just thought i should say hi.. you linked me in ricebowl.. =)

d y l a n t o u c h said...

hi janice :)...yup, i linked ya.