Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cigarettes During & After Alcohol

Okay, so for the last two years, I've found myself lighting up a cigarette during and after drinking alcohol at parties, clubs and bars. And these cigarettes aren't even mine, but rather, they are my friends'. Seriously, I don't even buy cigarettes and the only time I do smoke is through the convenience of bumming one off a friend during and/or after drinking.

However, I'm not addicted to cigarettes at all. I don't really find myself craving for one when I'm sober and not drinking. For example, you're not going to find me lustfully waiting every passing minute to smoke a cigarette or feel craved when I don't have access to one. But when I do drink, I feel as though I must have one and if I don't, I feel kind of bummed out, not deprived, but simply...bummed out. I also found that I love & enjoy puffing on a cigar as well when I'm around friends. And this is during when we drink as well.

Perhaps, in my mind... smoking after alcohol consumption,... just fashionably feels good and satisfies me in some sort.



No comments: