Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Waiting for class on a Wednesday

Here's the clip of the Dallas Cowboys' wide receiver Terrell Owens crying after the New York Giants vs. Cowboys Playoffs Divisional Round from last Sunday. (Cowboys lost by the way):



Is it just me or does Terrell Owens' press interview slightly remind you of Chris Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone!" video?

Right now, I'm actually in Holland Library going online, eating up my home-made turkey sandwich and waiting for my next class at 1:10pm. On Wednesdays, from 11:45am-1:10pm is when I have time in between classes and I pretty much don't really do much except to rest & lounge around with my laptop.

Ever since classes for Spring semester here at Washington State University began last Monday, January 7th, I failed to realize how my busy school schedule (which includes both class attendance and time set aside for massive studying) would totally drain me of time to post on my blog. I guess there is always time, but after a whole day of attending lectures, working in lab and coming home to finish up even more homework, I'm already so exhausted and completely lagged that any attempt to update my postings results in complete utter failure.

Anyway, last Sunday afternoon, after waking up from a night of intense drinking, singing and whatever else university students do on weekend nights, my friends Brian, Anthony, & Helen came over and took me and Harue to the see P.S. I Love You at the movie theater. The movie which stars Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler, is actually based on a novel by Cecelia Ahern. The movie is basically a sappy overlong melodrama. It's not a bad movie at all, but I wouldn't consider it a memorable one either. I think most girls will find this movie to be somewhat of a tear-jerker.

2 comments:

J-fo said...

ahh school sucks...I feel like my quarter will go by fairly quickly though. I can't imagine being on the semester system.

I think I need to had P.S. I love you to my movies to watch list haha

d y l a n t o u c h said...

j-fo,

the semester system is awful. u end up startin school early and end up gettin out of school early as well.

u should definitely see PS I Love You. it's worth a watch.