Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lets get started...shall we?

Okay, so I finally got a around to taking the first few baby steps in launching a new blog that I've been planning to do for the last few months. I originally had a blog a few years ago which I took the liberty of deleting because for a period of time, I just seem to have lost interest in posting things up. However, with a few days of no classes (thanks to Thanksgiving Break) and a new sense of renewal, I found it in myself that this is the perfect time to get back onto what I used to love doing...and that is blogging. As you can see now, my blog Lost In Translation is currently in its creation birth phase and so for the next coming days, I'll be tinkering with how I wish to present my blog. If you are wondering about just what the hell I'll be posting in this blog, well...I'll just say, "everything and anything". It'll be postings about me, my life, the friends and strangers around me, where I am, the big things, and the little things.

No comments: