Saturday, June 9, 2007

Plans

Well, it looks like I've only got like 6 more days until I'll be (once again) living in Seattle. This time though, it's going to be with four other girls near University Village. It'll be an interesting summer, don't ya reckon?

Things (but not limited to) I'm trying to accomplish for this summer while I'm in Seattle:


Summer classes at the University of Washington starts on the 18th. This whole upcoming week I'm pretty much going to be wrapping up stuff at work and also doing some packing up of our apartment so that when both me and Anthony return in August from Seattle, we'll have less to deal with in terms of moving to the new apartment. It's going to be a pretty busy week. Tomorrow, after I get off from work, we have to head up to Spokane and meet up with Kelly and one of her girlfriends for lunch. It'll be fun! Later on into the night, me, my room mate, Sayano and Anley are all having dinner together for one last time at our current apartment. It'll be a nice, cozy and relaxing way to end the weekend...

5 comments:

Anthony said...

good stuff. i can't wait

Jigs said...

Hey dude, saw your blog in Rice Bowl Journals, and enjoyed reading your posts. You write really well.

Enjoy your summer! Ours is about to end. haha!

d y l a n t o u c h said...

anthony,
damn...this summer is gonna be a blast!
:)
----------

jigs,
thanks man! yeah, definitely i'll enjoy this summer!
:)

Anonymous said...

boy where's my fancy letter?

im so bummed with decisions that have to do with school right now...

d y l a n t o u c h said...

anonymous,
haha..hi anonymous...i know exactly who u r...
:)